|bis 4||15,00 € *|
|ab 5||14,25 € *|
|ab 10||13,50 € *|
|ab 20||13,13 € *|
|ab 30||12,75 € *|
|ab 50||12,00 € *|
|ab 100||11,25 € *|
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 02-Wa-eng-01_02_PAL
"Toys don't last forever but experiences do!"
This is the title of the first film about
FOREST KINDERGARTENS IN GERMANY, Part 1
There are three types of forest kindergartens featured in this documentary:
- The Flensburg forest kindergarten (the first of its kind in Germany),
- The "Naturkindergarten der Landwege" in Lübeck
- The walking group of the Wetzlar-Münchholzhausen day care centre
The main aspects of each concept are presented in an entertaining and captivating way, highlighting the educational benefit of this new form of nursery work. Children, however, remain centre stage, the focus being on their experiences and activities in a woodland environment. Kindergarten teachers, parents, forest rangers, politicians as well
They provide answers to the questions that …
- parents frequently ask about forest kindergartens (basic information),
- you may ask yourself if you consider setting up a forest kindergarten,
- supervisory staff (youth officers, counsellors, consultants, etc.) and politicians face in their daily work.
This film is designed to give you a clear and vivid introduction to this unconventional form of nursery education. Running time: 45 min
See the Trailer:
"Experiences and results"
This is the title of Part 2 of the documentary film
"FOREST KINDERGARTENS IN GERMANY"
In this film, which is a continuation of Part 1, first conclusions are drawn from the first three years of operation. Additionally, new insights as well as answers to frequently asked questions are provided on this subject.
This film focuses on:
- The role and self-concept of nursery staff in a woodland environment
- The behaviour of children from forest kindergartens in primary schools
- The purpose and importance of role plays in woodland and greenspace
- How to deal with ticks and fox tapeworm
- The impact of forest kindergartens on other areas such as class design ("forest classrooms"), school architecture, etc. Children are having their say as well as nursery teachers, educational experts and scientists who have looked into the above subjects.
- One of the issues discussed is, for example, the school readiness of children who have attended forest kindergartens.
In addition, there are plenty of new impressions to gather:
- Forest children in the rain
- Forest kindergartens in ice and snow
- Saint Nick's visit to the forest kindergarten
Running time: 34 min.
See the trailer: