inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 02-Wa-eng-01_PAL.2
This is the title of the first film about
FOREST KINDERGARTENS IN GERMANY, Part 1
There are three types of forest kindergartens featured in this documentary:
- The Flensburg forest kindergarten (the first of its kind in Germany),
- The "Naturkindergarten der Landwege" in Lübeck
- The walking group of the Wetzlar-Münchholzhausen day care centre
The main aspects of each concept are presented in an entertaining and captivating way, highlighting the educational benefit of this new form of nursery work. Children, however, remain centre stage, the focus being on their experiences and activities in a woodland environment. Kindergarten teachers, parents, forest rangers, politicians as well
They provide answers to the questions that …
- parents frequently ask about forest kindergartens (basic information),
- you may ask yourself if you consider setting up a forest kindergarten,
- supervisory staff (youth officers, counsellors, consultants, etc.) and politicians face in their daily work.
This film is designed to give you a clear and vivid introduction to this unconventional form of nursery education. Running time: 45 min.
See the trailer:
Citation: Gerwig, Kurt (2009): Forest Kindergarten in Germany. Part 1: Toys don´t last forever- But experiences do!. DVD PAL, 45 Min., Kaufungen, AV1 Pädagogikfilme.